Reflection, Introspection, and Thinking Ahead
- What do you care most about accomplishing during senior year?
- What experiences do you want to “try on” this year?
- What do you want to know and be able to do by the time you leave K?
- What have you learned is your biggest strength? Weakness? How has this changed throughout your time at K?
- How have you changed as a student/learner while at K?
- What have you learned about yourself since you’ve been at K?
- What do you care deeply about? What are you interested in? What are you good at?
- Do you know exactly where you are with major and degree requirements? Check your Progress/degree audit in Student Planning and go over it with someone in the Registrar’s Office.
- Where are you with your SIP?
- What is your plan for fulfilling the senior seminar requirement?
- What is your favorite class this quarter? What do you find most compelling about it?
- How would you describe your K education?
- How do the various parts of your K-Plan connect with each other?
- What does breadth mean to you? How have you achieved breadth?
- How has your study abroad/away experience been integrated into your field of study? What skills and competencies did you develop while abroad/away?
- How have you been engaged internationally and interculturally?
Campus Life and Co-curricular Activities
- What are you involved with besides course work?
- What are you doing for fun?
- Have you faced any challenges with time management, procrastination, roommates, relationships, etc.?
Life Outside of and After K
- How are your post-graduate plans coming along? Are you taking advantage of the CCPD’s services?
- If you need to have a job upon graduation, are you giving yourself enough time throughout the year to work on your job search?
- Who might be a helpful mentor as you consider the transition to life after K?