Welcome to Kalamazoo College! The Registrar’s Office and Advising Office are here to help you with fall term course selection and registration. As more information becomes available and the time to register nears, these pages will be updated with detailed information and instructions, so make sure to check back often.
Incoming first-year and transfer students register online for fall courses in mid-July 2021. The required steps are:
- Complete online placement exams by June 15.
- Review and update your Emergency Contact information (instructions posted by late June).
- Read guidelines and advice on choosing your fall courses (information will be posted by late June).
- Plan your fall course schedule (detailed instructions will be posted by late June).
- Register for fall courses online during the week of July 12. You will receive a message to your Kalamazoo College email a week or so prior with your specific scheduled registration time.
Since we are currently mostly working remotely due to COVID-19 regulations, we can also set-up a video chat or call through Microsoft Teams if needed based on your specific questions – email us to find out more about this option!