Welcome to Kalamazoo College! The Registrar’s Office and Advising Office are here to help you with fall term course selection and registration. As more information becomes available and the time to register nears, these pages will be updated with detailed information and instructions, so make sure to check back often.
Online registration for incoming first-year students is now closed. You can still access Placement Exams and Hornet HQ/Student Planning while the system is closed, but you will not be able to make changes online to your registered courses. Fall course drop/add will open on August 3 to adjust your schedule, if needed. Note that First-Year Seminar placements are now final and cannot be changed. If you have any questions, contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
Incoming first-year and transfer students register online for fall courses in July 2021. The required steps in the course registration process are:
- Complete online placement exams by June 15. If you did not complete the exams by June 15, you should still complete them as soon as possible.
- Review and update your Emergency Contact information.
- Read guidelines and advice on choosing your fall courses.
- Plan your fall course schedule.
- Register for fall courses online during the week of July 12. You will receive a message to your Kalamazoo College email a week or so prior with your specific scheduled registration time.
Since we are still working remotely as we transition back to in-person work, we can also set-up a video chat or call through Microsoft Teams if needed based on your specific questions – email us to find out more about this option!