Welcome to Kalamazoo College! The Registrar’s Office and Advising Office are here to help you with fall term course selection and registration. As more information becomes available and the time to register nears, these pages will be updated with detailed information and instructions, so make sure to check back often.
Incoming first-year and transfer students register online for fall courses in mid-July 2020. The required steps are:
- Complete online placement exams by June 15.
- Review and update your Emergency Contact information by July 13.
- Read guidelines and advice on choosing your fall courses (more info will be posted in late June).
- Plan your fall course schedule (detailed instructions will be posted in late June).
- Register for fall courses online during the week of July 13. You will receive a message to your Kalamazoo College email a week or so prior with your specific scheduled registration time.
A note about fall planning: Our number one priority is the health and safety of our students and campus community. We are optimistic that we will be able to start in the fall on campus as planned; however, none of us can predict how the public health crisis will evolve in the weeks to come. In preparation, we are creating plans for several possible scenarios that will enable us to adapt to public health and governmental restrictions that may be in place. We are 100% committed to teaching and supporting our students with the highest quality and care, regardless of the impact COVID-19 may have on the coming academic year.